NEW PRICE! £13.99 for a limited time!
Peek Two (years 2040-2060), second half of the Peek series. A speculative/science fiction card game that is also an ideation and storytelling tool. Great in workshops and classrooms. Combine with other design or ideation or futuring decks, or play with friends! With original art by Paris Salinas, Katie Rose Johnston and Evan Raskob.
Deliveries are insured by each carrier and will arrive within the specified time.
All products may be returned within 14 days of receipt, in good condition.
Think of it as a much quicker role playing game, or a creative way to explore future topics like AI, technology, environmental and social issues and future governance. A speculative/science fiction card game that is also an ideation and storytelling tool. Great in workshops and classrooms. Combine with other design or ideation or futuring decks, or play with friends!
Peek Two is farther into the future than Peek One so expect to see some characters both familiar and new in situations that range from positive, green futures to everday mundane and back into the possible collapse of civilisation as we know it due to adverse climate and technological overreach.
In the box
- Personalised Playing Cards – 64 cards per set (standard tarot size 70mm x 120mm)
- Full colour double sided
- 320gsm linen finish playing card stock, UV Plastic Coated
- Box is 350gsm silk with matt laminate finish
- 1 x Peek intro leaflet (folded in half)
- 1 x Peek rules and quickstart leaflet (folded twice)
- Plasic coin game tokens for scoring
You might also like